Membership is open to:
- Anyone who has Noonan Syndrome
- Families affected by Noonan Syndrome
- Medical Practitioners
Members have access to:
- Local and national events
- Local support groups
- Factsheets and research papers
Membership to our organisation is free.
The Noonan Syndrome Association seeks to:
- Support those affected by Noonan Syndrome and related conditions (on the Ras/MAPK pathway) in the UK and their carers.
- Support medical and social research into the condition
- Improve awareness of the condition and its impact on those affected.
The Noonan Syndrome Association belongs to its membership – families, carers and people affected by Noonan Syndrome and those with professional expertise in Noonan Syndrome.